Road Trip Tips
- Check fluid levels: Make sure your Car is in tip-top shape by checking your oil, coolant, brake fluid, and transmission fluid levels.
- Inspect tyres: Check your tyres’ pressure, tread depth, and overall condition to ensure they’re safe for the journey.
- Pack a spare tyre: Don’t let a flat tyre ruin your Easter road trip. Bring a spare tyre and the necessary tools to change it. You can find a spare tyre for just $25 at U Pull It.
- Make sure the Tools are back in the Car: Bring a basic toolkit that includes essentials like a tire iron, jack, wrenches, and pliers, so you can fix minor issues on the road.
- Bring jumper cables: Be prepared for a dead battery by bringing jumper cables.
- Check lights: Make sure all your lights are working correctly. Save money on that ticket and get tail lights for just $22 on Monday and Tuesday in April at U Pull It.
- Think about Fuel NOW: Fuel prices tend to go up around Easter, so fill up your tank and consider bringing a jerry can if necessary.
- Keep the kids occupied: Avoid the “are we there yet” questions by packing iPads and snacks. Do whatever it takes to keep your kids entertained.
- Play car games: Make the journey more enjoyable by playing car games like Spotto, where the first person to spot a yellow car yells “Spotto!” (Warning: this can get competitive!)