About U PULL IT
Leading The Way In Auto Dismantling
UPULLIT is actively involved in the local community at many levels, whether it be sponsoring a junior soccer team, cycle speedway, donating money from car sales to the kidney foundation or putting on a sausage sizzle for local community groups. UPULLIT has a high level of corporate social responsibility that is just as paramount as our environmental responsibility.
UPULLIT’s environmental and social responsibilities are taken on board with professionalism and genuine concern. We are proud to be the most environmentally responsible auto-recycler in South Australia and also the most active in terms of community involvement.
UPULLIT is an accredited auto parts supplier and member of APRAA (Auto Parts Recyclers Association of Australia), The Automotive Recyclers Association and the Motor Trades Association (MTA)
UPULLIT Achieves Green Stamp Plus Environmental Certification, October 2010.
UPULLIT is the first Automotive Dismantler in SA to achieve this accreditation, having the best practices in handling end-of-life vehicles. All UPULLIT sites (North South and Central) have been through a thorough environmental audit where our outstanding environmental procedures were recognised by the Motor Trades Association and the Green Stamp Plus accreditation program.
We used Ecomapping to help document our environmental practices which includes an appropriate spill kit, bunded storage for waste oil, collecting and using rain water on site and collecting and reusing fuel. To find out more about Green Stamp Plus Accreditation visit https://www.greenstamp.green/.
Did you know?
The car is one of the most recycled products in the world. Around 80 percent of the weight of a car can be recycled if processed correctly. UPULLIT Auto Recyclers offer a disposal service for most domestic environmental nasties. Call us for assistance with your waste requirements.
Some of the materials removed by UPULLIT for recycling include:
To help further improve our environment, U PULL IT now also recycles waste oil.
This is processed through our fluid recovery system, which is an integral part of the 18-point fluid and gas recovery procedure that we execute every time we process a vehicle for recycling.
It doesn’t stop there. U PULL IT also collects and stores all the rainwater which falls upon the vast area of roofing that covers our offices and workshop areas; we recycle all our waste paper, plastics, aluminium cans, and cardboard boxes.
In addition, we have installed a 30kW solar system at our Gillman Site and planted native trees that require less water to survive on the perimeter of our yards to help reduce our visual impact on the environment.
UPULLIT & MOTORSPORT
We are deeply involved in many types of motorsport. Look out for our own cars and sponsored cars competing in events ranging from G1 Drift to Speedway events at Speedway City Virginia.
Look out for the UPULLIT team next time your watching:-
- HQ Racing
- Saloon Car Racing
- Improved Production Circuit Racing
- Street Stock, Speedway Racing
- Go Kart Racing
- Dirt Rally Racing
- Tarmac Rally Racing
- Drag Racing
- Off Road Racing
- Tractor Pulls..
- Burnout Competitions…
U-Pull-It Recycling is committed to maintaining the privacy of our users at all times.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
For more information regarding this policy or the use of your data please email firstname.lastname@example.org.